- Jean O'Donnell Saporita (1926 - 2018) (15-Jan-2018) It is with a heavy heart that I send this email of the news that our former Corresponding Secretary of the New York Association of Independent Adjusters, Inc. Jean O'Donnell Saporita, .. Full Story »
- Kenneth G. Blundell, Sr. (1926 - 2017) (09-Jan-2018) Kenneth G. Blundell Sr. passed away peacefully at the age of 91 November 24, 2017. He established Blundell Adjustment Company in Kingston, NY over 50 Years ago. He .. Full Story »
- Steven A. Leonard, Jr. (15-Nov-2016) November 13, 2016, of Buffalo, at age 31. Beloved husband of Elizabeth (nee Weber) Leonard; loving son of Wendy and Steven A. Leonard, Sr.; devoted brother of Mark (Katherine) and Brett (Chelsea) .. Full Story »
- Claims Journal (28-Sep-2016) .. Full Story »
- John Paulson (1933 - 2015) (19-Mar-2015) Obituary of John Paulson John Paulson, 81, of Clinton, died peacefully at the Siegenthaler Hospice Center & Palliative Care on Monday 16, 2015. He was born on A.. Full Story »
2018 NYAIAI Spring Educational Seminar & Golf Outing is being held May 10th, 2018 at the Historic Hotel Thayer in West Point, NY. Tom & Mike Erhardt have been putting together a great day, starting with a Golf Outing, informal lunch, Educational Programs presented by Mike Russ of Russo Consultants and Jeff Rubinstein, Esq. of Faust Goetz Schenker& Blee, LLP and ending the day with a cocktail party overlooking the Hudson River. Attached please find the Registration Form for the Seminar. Please register for the Seminar by May 1st, 2018. There will be an Executive Meeting held on Wednesday May 9th, 2018 at 4:30 pm. Due to the tight schedule of events, there will be no Liaison Committee Meeting or General Membership Meeting. Don't forget to register at ..