- Charles J. Umbach (01-Jun-2018) I received some sad news today that Richard Umbach's father (Charles J. Umbach) suddenly passed away. Charles J. Umbach served as President of the New York Association of Independent Adj.. Full Story »
- Jean O'Donnell Saporita (1926 - 2018) (15-Jan-2018) It is with a heavy heart that I send this email of the news that our former Corresponding Secretary of the New York Association of Independent Adjusters, Inc. Jean O'Donnell Saporita, .. Full Story »
- Kenneth G. Blundell, Sr. (1926 - 2017) (09-Jan-2018) Kenneth G. Blundell Sr. passed away peacefully at the age of 91 November 24, 2017. He established Blundell Adjustment Company in Kingston, NY over 50 Years ago. He .. Full Story »
- Steven A. Leonard, Jr. (15-Nov-2016) November 13, 2016, of Buffalo, at age 31. Beloved husband of Elizabeth (nee Weber) Leonard; loving son of Wendy and Steven A. Leonard, Sr.; devoted brother of Mark (Katherine) and Brett (Chelsea) .. Full Story »
- Claims Journal (28-Sep-2016) .. Full Story »
Dear NYAIAI Member & Guests: On behalf of the New York Association of Independent Adjusters, Inc., we would like to invite you to our 79th Annual Convention to be held at the Turning Stone Resort & Casino on September 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th, 2019. The Turning Stone Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Oneida Indian Nation (OIN) in Verona, NY.The facility opened on July 20, 1993 and offers golf amenities with both on and off-site golf courses, one of PGA Tour quality and an indoor golf dome, an RV Park, an amusement arcade, many restaurants, spas, Bingo, Keno, table games and many types of reel and video slot machines.The award-winning resort is nestled in the heart of Central New York.The 3,400-acre resort features luxurious hotel accommodations, a fu..